Registrant Refund Policy: Cancellation received in writing 14 DAYS prior to the program will receive a full refund minus a $30 cancellation fee. In the event that you cannot attend, your registration is transferable to a colleague or another conference event. In the rare event that RTConnections, LLC has to cancel for any other reason, sole liability shall be limited to tuition and a refund will be provided within 30 days.
Nurses can achieve contact hours through Carlow University, a regionally accredited institution of higher education. Provider address: 3333 Fifth Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Date: November 3rd, 2017
Location: DOUBLETREE BY HILTON PITTSBURGH GREEN TREE
500 MANSFIELD AVE. PITTSBURGH, PA 15205
Timeframe: 8am – 4pm
Contact Hours: 6
- 7:30 Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 Welcome
- 8:15 Creating a Healthy, Hearty, & Happy Workforce
- 10:00 When Warriors Fall: Tips for Managing Oncology Patients
- 11:00 Clinical Trends – What’s New in Today’s Clinical World?
- 11:30 Lunch
- 12:30 Managing the Illegal Opioid Crisis in the Hospital Setting
- 2:00 What Nurses Need to Know About Medical Marijuana
- 3:00 Professional Trends – What’s New in Today’s Professional World?
- 3:30 Wrap Up and Adjourn
This conference is designed for nurses who care for a medical or surgical patient population, nurses who work in specialty areas, or any nurse who wants to create an out of this world nursing career.
- Clinical nurses within the inpatient or outpatient setting
- Nurse educators
- Nurse managers
- Nurse faculty
- Case Managers
- Student nurses
We welcome future nurses, new nurses, experienced nurses, and every nurse in between!